Nokia 9 PureView - Full phone specifications

Nokia 9 PureView - Full phone specifications  


want to know about the Nokia nine PureView then stay tuned 
with smartphone pedia let's firstly talk about the general specifications
 of Nokia 9 PureView operating system will be Android 9.0 Pi and it will be available in black tempered blue and polished copper color options secondly

 let's talk about the display of Nokia 9 PureView Bose Aeolus display Gorilla Glass 6 pixel density 545 pixels per inch and some sensors our light sensor proximity sensor accelerometer compass gyroscope fingerprint sensor and face unlock thirdly let's talk about the processor and the RAM of Nokia 9 PureView processor is going to be 2 point 8 gigahertz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon be 6 gigabytes and fourthly let's talk about the camera of Nokia 9 PureView rear camera will be quint cameras of forty five megapixel 24 megapixel 12 megapixel five megapixel and two megapixel and front camera will be a 12 megapixel with LED flash 5th we will talk about storage of Nokia 9 PureView the internally available storage will be

 last we shall get you noticed about the battery the battery is 4150 milliamperes non removable with quick charging moving forward now we shall discuss the price and release state of Nokia 9 PureView the expected price is 820 US dollars that is 58,000 Indian rupees and the release state shall be 19/4/2019.

Comments

  1. Dumpspass4sure has won my trust by bringing me success in my dream certification. This site provided me Pass4sure Cisco Questions and Answers which helped me to get the sense of each idea. I got high grades and I brought me happiness and pleasure. I will definitely choose this study material if I go for any further exam. I will not miss to mention online practice engine which worked as a simulator and gave me an experience like actual exam. I will strongly recommend you to choose Pass4sure Cisco Dumps Material for your preparation for Cisco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice post, Here you can check out theNokia Mobile Phones Specs, price and Features.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Download and Install Windows 10 Language Pack

Google launches Chrome extension that detects stolen account details

Samsung M20 and M10 best budget phone of the year with huge battery and best camera under 13000.